To view your twine story, go to our shared dropbox folder and download your file. Open Twine, choose "import from file" and select your story from the download folder. Open and enjoy!
As promised! Today we'll play a kahoot game to review computational thinking vocabulary (and a little bit of trivia).
Riddles are great element to include in your stories. Check out this classic one from the movie "Labyrinth" for ideas.
Check out how algorithms can turn your memories into beautiful works of art.
Congratulations! You've completed your first algorithmic choose-your own-adventure-story using the language of code.. Now it's time to hand in your film by making sure you have done the following.
1. PEER REVIEW: Make sure you have given feedback to 3 people and 3 people have given feedback to you. You will receive marks for the quality of your responses and for getting feedback for yourself.
2. SAVE AND SUBMIT: follow the instructions below.
To save and submit your story, you will need to follow these steps.
1. Click on the blue circle for some options.
2. Choose "Publish to File"
3. Click on the file you get. It should open in your web browser.
4. Copy the URL address.
5. Click on "Meet Ms. Nadine" on the left.
6. Fill out the contact form and paste the URL of your story in the comment box and submit. See Ms. Nadine if you don't know your email address.
3. If you finish everything, you can start working on your graduation video interview prep. See Ms. Nadine.